Friday, March 16, 2018

Paper embroidery, SU bird and branch punch, Stampscapes and embossing powder, holograph horse

Paper embroidery

Stampin Up bird and branch punch 



Stampscapes and versa mark with gold embossing powder
Interior of stampscape card by https://shirleystemplates.blogspot.com/

One of three horses I have used in the past

Hi, I will soon have all the cards that I have done in the past posted so please bear with me.  This is basically for my own reference to see what I have done in the past.
Hugs,
Myrna

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wonderful work, Myrna. Your embroidery looks tideous but with very beautiful results. Your horse looks really cool. Have a nice week!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Myrna such a gorgeous assortment and with so many different techniques too. Love the one with embroidery....you are so talented!!

Cheers
Dr Sonia