Saturday, August 9, 2014

Ty and Christina wedding gatefold card


Hi
My great niece got married this month and this is the card I made for them. 
It is a gatefold card with a circle front from Bird @http://teamknk.com/author/bird/
I also used Cuttlebug folder Victoria to emboss the front.  The little envelope containing the gift card and the envelope were made on the SU envelope punch board.  Her colors were navy and pink.  The banners are from Silhouette  and I don't remember where the pic of bride and groom came from.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna












7 comments:

Gail said...

Very nice! Really like the sparkly bells on the envelope!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my gosh...how beautiful and a big congratulations to your great niece.

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card, love that blue :o)
Jackie xx

Shirley Young said...

A special card for a special day. Really lovely.

Alice said...

Beautiful card! congrats to the newlyweds; I'm sure they loved your card.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow, how strinkingly beautiful.

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card :)
Congrats to your niece :)
My oldest daughter just got engaged last Thursday :)