Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Update on Sadie

Hi
For those of you who follow me, here is another picture of Sadie.  I am happy to say that Sadie is no longer a foster cat, she is ours!!!! 
The towel on the right covers up the air conditioner.  For those who know what our Alberta winter has been like you will understand the covering.  lol  I couldn't get past the snow drift to cover the outside of it so had to be satisfied with a towel on the inside.   Yes, I know, I should have covered it in the fall but life gets in the way sometimes.  :)
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

7 comments:

Juliet A said...

When I saw that photo of Sadie on Jim's lap, I knew she was going to be a permanent addition to your home. I know it will be good for both of you to have a sweetheart like her in your home.

Myoriah said...

Yeah! I'm so happy that Sadie is a permanent addition.

Oh and you have a towel over your air conditioner and I have a blanket over mine. I guess our places are not going to be appearing any day soon in "Better Homes and Garden". LOL! My excuse is I would have to take the ladder outside to cover it.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Lucky Sadie and lucky you! Wishing Sadie a wonderful life in her new forever home.

mudmaven said...

Congrats Myrna - she is a real sweetie! So happy for all of you that she has a forever home now. ~chris

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Congratulations on your new family member. As far as the towel...we even do that in the South. However, my brother took some light plywood, stapled foam around it and then stapled some pretty cloth material around it and now has a pretty, neat cover for the air conditioner. His wife put a little pic on top of it since it made a little shelf.

Gail said...

I'm sure Sadie will be happy!

Chrissy C said...

Heard you had some heavy snow. Daughter keeps us informed of life out there. Beautiful cat.