Wednesday, December 4, 2013

This is The Princess, Sadie for short

Hi
It has been ever so long since I posted anything.  I know it is not crafts but I wanted to share with all my blogging friends our sweet little foster baby.  She is perhaps a little over a year old and she is just the sweetest little girl. Those are not her real names but we don't know what her name was.  This was only hours after she arrived.  I think Jim is taken with her, don't you?  I know I sure am.
I hope to get some cards made and posted one of these days before Christmas.  Bear with me.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

8 comments:

Jackie said...

A beautiful photograph Myrna. It will be good to see you posting again :o)
Jackie xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hi Myrna, Oh My...just look at that sweet face. I love the name Sadie. My son is dating a girl name Sadie. I think the sweet old-fashion names are coming back around. With the move, I could only do about 3 Christmas cards. Lucky me that I forgot I went ahead "last year" and made 5 cards for this year which I had forgotten about. I will be closing down my room this weekend for the Jan. 15 move.

Angel said...

she looks soooo sweet Myna .

ive got an little angel too ,,she is four months now her name is jessie .

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Great photo of Jim and your foster cat. Hope you are able to get some cards made. Hugs xox

Juliet A said...

I have kitties too, I know how lovable they can be! You are lucky to have the opportunity to enjoy her.

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

Hi Myrna. Little Birdie Secrets.. i just found you website and just getting to know my way around here from what i seen so far it fantastic keep up the super work i got to go now but i be back very soon best of luck to all you people. graphics are very nice. it's a fantstic web site super job. WWW.WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET (you might like the crafts tips ) it got wonderful colors. .it Absolutely Gorgeous,, beautiful photograph the kitty look very sweet,,.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Sadie looks so content. I am more of a dog person but your cat sure looks charming!

Chrissy C said...

Gorgeous little cat. Nice to meet you jim