Monday, October 7, 2013

One quick Christmas card

Hi
This is a Nellie Snellen folder.  I used a foil cardstock and the envelope is made from my stash using the SU envelope punch board.   It is silver but the sun was going down and so I didn't get a good pic. 
I have been wanting to make a fall card with colored leaves but I will be unable to do that for a couple of weeks due to being away from my craft supplies.  (going away to celebrate a birthday and Canadian Thanksgiving).
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

6 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow, your embossing is beautiful. Another quick card for Christmas, eh?

Audrey Frelx said...

What beautiful embossing, and your card is also very beautiful!

Have fun, my friend, see you when you get back!

Gail said...

Great card!
Are you coming here???
I'm cooking a turkey!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Nice to see the foil c/s used ... it makes for such a pretty and festive card.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Gosh....I have missed sooooo much. This is GORGEOUS!!!

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

What a beautiful embossing it a fantastic christmas card,,