Thursday, October 3, 2013

Autumn scene

Hi
Autumn is my favorite time of year.  I fell in love with this pumpkin scene last year and just had to bling it up this year; especially since I had those gorgeous glass leaves in my stash.   Thanks to Juliet I dug them out and voila here is my card.  The coloring is done with SU ink pads and a blender pen.
 The envelope is matched to the cardstock and made with SU envelope maker.  This is a great tool and I know I will use it a lot and use up a lot of my paper stash now.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

7 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, my friend! Your card is so pretty and you the coloring looks great!

Have a great evening -- and hugs!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love autumn too. What a darling card. I want one of those envelope makers from SU too!

Chrissy C said...

Fabulous card - such pretty bling too. That envelope maker is such a good idea. I keep saying to myself do not buy anything else - oh dear, might not be keeping to that one now.

Juliet A said...

I love how these leaves look on that card - excellent! I have the envelope punch board, but I am having a hard time letting go of my stash to make envelopes. I'm such a hoarder!

Angel said...

Beautiful !!!! with lovely colors

Gail said...

This is really pretty!
I've been eyeing up the envelope maker too!

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Myrna! I love my envelope maker too! It is a great way to get rid of the ugly paper in the stacks that you never will use. LOL Love the pumpkin vine stamp and your coloring is beautiful. The glass leaves are such a nice touch. Hope you and hubs are doing well. Hugs, Curt