Saturday, September 28, 2013

Love pop up card


Hi
O.K. I have had a gentle nudge from 2 dear blogging friends (you know who you are !! Juliet and Curt )
to get making cards again so here is one I just made.  The file comes from http://underacherrytree.blogspot.com/
The polka dot paper is part of the library in the Silhouette Cameo (my brand new cutting machine).
The love insert is attached to the inside of some paper I have had for awhile and so don't know the name of it.  I added one of the gerber daisies I have in my stash. 
When I figure out how to print and cut the fonts there will be a shape with the words "makes the world go round" attached under the word love.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

8 comments:

Gail said...

WOW!
What a come back, and I hope you show us the picture when you figure out the fonts!

Jackie said...

Two gorgeous cards since I last popped in :o)
Jackie xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

simply fantastic.....I love your love card. Was it free from Under the Cherry Tree? So busy get house ready to sell and have little time for my cards. I know I am missing sooooo much.

Juliet A said...

oh, you make me want a cameo!

There is this new technology you can use to put those words on the card - it's called a marker. You just pull off the cap and start writing!

Bonnie Weiss said...

STINKIN' CUTE!!!!! You make me want a Cameo even more.

Myoriah said...

Awesome card! You will figure it out. You have done an amazing job using the Cameo since you got it. As you are discovering there is a lot the Cameo will do and a lot to learn. Look forward to seeing more of your creations.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Myrna good to hear you blogger pals could induce you to card making!! Love the pop up and the flower on the front is so cheerful

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Mary! Gotta tell you that your pop-up love card is just too darn awesome!!!

Hugs, my friend!!!