Saturday, March 16, 2013

Embossing envelopes

Hi
A little bit of dry embossing goes a long way !!
Yes it is the same butterfly picture with a different background.  Also, it is a bit smaller and no vellum butterfly on top.  I had printed several before I knew how to resize and so I have a few of them in different sizes.  lol
What I like about this card is the homemade envelope with embossing. 
The brown background and butterfly were run through the Cuttlebug together.  Then I made an envelope to fit with some of the mountain of design paper I have.  Ran it through the Cuttlebug and voila a lovely simple card with lovely envelope.

Embossing folder for the envelope is Cuttlebug Mary Ann.
Embossing folder for the butterfly is by the Paper Studio.  If you want the name I will hunt it up if you email me.  Of course clicking on the pic shows more detail.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

9 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

The brown adds a lovely touch. Awesome work Myrna.

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card and envelope :o)
Jackie xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

That butterfly looks amazing and love the brown background on this one Myrna
and Thank you so much for the kind words at my Paper Tulips Tutorial

Gail said...

Good job!
The EF are wonderful, and must be a little larger than the 4 X 5 or whatever!

Beebeebabs said...

Awwwwww absolutely gorgeous tfs!!!

kathi17 said...

This one is beautiful too. I love the brown frame and the embossing. Both cards are gorgeous!

Betty Benton said...

The brown background is perfect with that butterfly. And the butterfly still looks 3-D, even though it's just printed -- great pic to use as your focal image.

chillin with Quillin said...

gorgeous, love the background and the butterfly still stands out beautifully, love the envelope to!!!
Paula

Myoriah said...

Beautifully done and that embossing folder was the perfect one to use for the card. I love the brown panel also. Thanks for sharing!