Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Water lily




Hi
Todays card has several different people to thank for its existence. Gail, my blogging friend sent me some gorgeous 6" x 6" pieces of paper so just had to find a way to use them. I decided Curts picture (Curt's World) of lily pads would be lovely along with a gorgeous water lily cut from an svg from http://pansiespaperpetals.blogspot.com/
Next, on the inside a little poem of sorts.
Lined the envelope with some of the backing paper and ta da.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna
p.s. just might have to find a dragon fly or butterfly to sit on the lily pad or the flower. lol

10 comments:

Gail said...

Hahahaha, that's great!
It's perfect!
Love the flower on the outside too!
You're seriously making me want to hook my cricut up to the computer!

mudmaven said...

Oh Myrna that is just toooooooo cute! Love the images and that poem is wonderful. Thanks for the b'day wishes - I greatly appreciate them! ~chris

Tracy said...

LOL, that is to funny :)
Cute card and that frog looks like he doesn't have a care in the world.

Betty Benton said...

What a gorgeous card -- then you open it up and burst out laughing!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful use of elements makes this so elegant. Thanks for sharing.

Sheree said...

Another whoot whoot card!! haha! You have the best sense of humour Myrna!
I'm loving this one! That poem is hilarious! Lining the envelope with the dp is an awesome idea!!
Head on over to my blog shortly to pick up your award!
Hugs,
Sheree

Juliet A said...

your paper flower is the perfect embellishment, and the inside words are a hoot! It is real talent to make such a great card with photos.

Bonnie Weiss said...

The card seems so traditional on the outside and then when you get to the inside, your true self is revealed ... I LOVE IT!

Curt in Indy said...

Great use of my photo! Love this card. That frog looks like me at the end of one of my days here in paradise. . .LOL Hugs, Curt

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Hehe, very nice. :-)