Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thank you card(s)




Hi
I know I have been away for awhile but this is part of the project I was working on with my friend (the owner of "our" Cricut).
There will be a couple of posts with this project.
This card is pretty self explanatory. The wheel and sign are from Cricut Old West cartridge. The stamp on the inside is Tree Trio by Stampscapes #088F. Lined the envelope with the same tree trio stamp. The snow on the sign and wheel was just glue with some Dollar Store snow. Must get a real card making snow pen. There were 9 of these cards made.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

5 comments:

Gail said...

Great cards!
Good job!
What were they for?
Whatever, the recipients will love them!

Betty Benton said...

Good job on all those cards! Love how you line the envie with the trees -- I always forget to do that!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Love your note cards and I love the matching envies too!!! Great job!

Thanks for stopping by to check on me; feeling much better and can't wait to get back into my blogging!!! I've missed everyone so!

I'll be back!

Hugs!

Sheree said...

Awesome!! Your cards are incredible! Is that a photo you have taken and embellished... doesnt matter, I love them!
You have a Cricut cart I dont. Will have to check it out!
Well done Myrna.. you are a true goddess!!
Hugs,
Sheree

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My...great great great and I also love how you touched on the inside too.