Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Rural Crime Watch






Hi
Here is the project we were working on. I know there are duplicates but I have tried to erase them but with no success, so there they are.
The wagon wheels, lanterns and numbers were cut with Cricut Old West cartridge and out of fun foam. By the way, fun foam and the Cricut make really rich looking projects. The letters for the slogan were cut from Storybook in the SCAL library. These were the only things I had a hand in.
The rest of the project was the work of my friend and her family,she is the owner of "our" Cricut. The logs came from fence posts on the farm. The skulls were done by a lady who does ceramics. The bales and moss are from Michaels.
What a fun project.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

I can tell that a lot of work went into this project!

Gail said...

Really nice work!
I bet the projects were a big hit!

Alice said...

Oh Myrna.... what an awesome project!!! You all did a fantastic job. Love it all!!! You'll have to tell me your trick to cutting fun foam.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Good Lord....awesome project. What a fantastic job. Love it all. I have yet to cut fun foam, but I have plenty of it.