Monday, February 27, 2012

Pansies


Hi
Yes, another p.o.t.d (pile on the desk) card.
This pansy picture was printed onto cardstock and then I used mod podge to make it stiff and shiny. I used a die cut to make the opening and cut some of the leaves and petals so I could overlap the card. Then I smudged a little green around the edges. In order to cover up the inside where the cuts were made I cut another piece of lightweight card stock and made the insert with that. I didn't have any more pansies so I didn't line the envelope. I used a colored envelope instead. I think you can see it better if you click on the picture.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

5 comments:

Sheree said...

This is just gorgeous Myrna!! I LOVE pansies!!
You come up with the neatest ideas..way to go!
Hugs,
Sheree
p.s. I have something for you on my blog

Audrey Frelx said...

Just stunning, my friend!

Gail said...

Very pretty!
My grandmas favorite flower was the pansy, and I have some in my flower bed!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Myrna, wow...so very very pretty! I always grow two planters of pansy each Fall to give me a little color and smiles over the cold winder. Beautiful card.

Juliet A said...

This is so cool, the way you have the flowers peeking through the aperture! What a clever idea!