Friday, January 13, 2012

Valentine #2


Hi
As I have said before, when I see an svg or use Cricut cartridge that I like I usually cut it out to see what it is going to be like. Unfortunately in the POTD (pile on the desk) there are a lot of cuts with no names from where I got it. Sorry, so if you see a cut that is yours please let me know and I will give you credit.
This card has a lot of POTD stuff on it. The hearts came from the Moroccan tile svg that I did. The sentiment ribbon is a Cuttlebug folder wiped with a bit of walnut stain off my fingers. The little key etc. is a peel off from the Dollar Store attached to the sentiment ribbon with a wee little brad.
Lined the envelope and done.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

4 comments:

Gail said...

For some reason blogger wouldn't let me comment yesterday!
I like the previous post!
I also like this one, and way to use the POTD!
I might have to do that, as I'm looking for a certain 6 X 6 paper pad! I'll find it when I don't want to use a color in it!

Angel said...

very gorgeous . i like the colors you have used.
lovely card

Juliet A said...

My favorite cards that I make are from the POTD! I think yours is amazing!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You're so funny...I have pieces all over my desk to and saved images years ago when I first got started and didn't put names to them....I didn't know any better....as I live and learn....haha Darling card!