Sunday, December 4, 2011

Winter scene


Hi
This little card has many layers. I made a few mistakes so had to cover them up somehow. I was experimenting with the Cricut and trying to make an aperture but my measurements were off and I hated to waste the card stock so just covered up as best as I could. Should have paid more attention in math class. lol
The frame is one Lea at http://tujs.wordpress.com/ made an svg for me. I decided to play some more and removed the centre she had made for me and used a cloud shape from the SCAL library. Lea, I have used the original file on other cards but they aren't finished yet. Thanks so much.
The picture is from ChristmasFiles.com and printed on photo paper. You can see the inside frame around the picture because the card kept popping open and short of using a paper clip to keep it closed I just took the picture. Added a peel off sentiment and some pearls. The envelope is lined with the picture.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna




3 comments:

Gail said...

Looks great!

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card. Love the scene in the middle.

Sheree said...

Another gorgeous creation Myrna! You really have a knack for putting these types of cards together. The royal blue really makes it pop.. another WOW! card!
Hugs,
Sheree