Saturday, December 3, 2011

Another snow flake card


Hi
Last year when I was surfing the blogs I found a beautiful card. I wanted to do it so this year I did. I am sorry I did not keep the name of the blog where I saw it so if it is yours please let me know and I will give you credit.
I have just layered white on white and used Cuttlebug folders Swiss Dots and Snowflakes, a little ribbon, some silver glitter, and a peel off sentiment. The lining is just paper run through the Cuttlebug with some silver ink and added to the envelope. Of course, if you want to see it better click on the pic.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

5 comments:

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is stunning!!! I LOVE it too, thanks for sharing! Hugs, Karen

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Hi Myrna,

This is so beautiful. You are very talented. Have a Merry Christmas.

hugs,

Beth

mudmaven said...

Oh my Myrna - this is simply gorgeous!!! Very elegant. ~chris

Sheree said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous!! Love all the layers and your wreath made from snowflakes is sooo pretty! Well done!
Hugs,
Sheree

Juliet A said...

This is so elegant! It could be winter wedding card, too, with a different sentiment.