Sunday, November 6, 2011

Whimsical birthday card for Breanne


Hi
Just a whimsical birthday card for my grandaughter who loves shoes of all kinds, the more far out they are the better she likes them.
The boot is cut from SVGCuts freebies and covered in sticky leopard skin. The background is sticky red glitter paper. These two sticky sheets are called crop-it stickers from the Dollar Store. The boot lifts up to reveal a message.
Just a real quickie as I needed to get it into the mail.
I am not fond of it but--------------sometimes that's the way it is. LOL
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

3 comments:

Sheree said...

This is really kewl and I know your grandaughter will love it! I will have to check the dollar stores again for this embellies.
Well done!
Hugs,
Sheree

Gail said...

Ha, that's priceless, and I actually picked up some of that red glitter paper when I was in Creston!

Curt in Indy said...

I actually like this card a lot! Love the creative way the boot lifts for the message. I'm sure she loved it! Best, Curt