Sunday, October 2, 2011

Holidays may be over- perhaps just one more

Hi
Just a quick note to all my blogging friends who may or may not have been wondering where I am.
I have been holidaying. Three weeks spent getting to know my step children, step grandchildren and step great grandchildren. One week spent with my brother and his wife.
Now it is back to business. I have tons of veggies to freeze, can or pickle so I may be a little lax on my card making. I have at least 3 to do for October so better get with it.
When I think of it, there may be one more holiday in the offing. Thanksgiving and my daughters birthday are so close together that we will celebrate them as one and so that is one more short trip. lol
Thanks to those of you who tried to reach me via email. Makes a girl feel special to know she was missed.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Myrna I knew you were busy this time round. Missed you though. Good to know you are back and will be posting soon
Love
Sonia