Saturday, July 23, 2011

Very large floral card


Hi
This is very large. It is 8" x 5.5". When I started it I didn't realize it was going to be so big. Now I think it is too big for a card. I can't remember where I got the picture but if anyone recognizes it please email me and I will give credit where credit is due. I printed 3 layers and decoupaged and varnished 2 layers. Cut out several pieces and layered them with pop dots. I sewed the first layer onto a gold background.
Now I don't really know how to make this into a card, any suggestions? The only thing I can think of is to add another oval.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

4 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Myrna it is too beautiful to use as just a card. Why dont you frame it and use it as a home decoration. It looks so gorgeous.

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Juliet A said...

I think Sonia is right - it is worth framing! However, I have made cards as big as that before, no worries. I think that a wallpaper print background would be nice for this.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Any suggestions? There is only one. Frame it. It is soooo gorgeous.

Gail said...

Alrighty!
I'm tryiing this again!
Lovely, frame it, or it will make a card, perhaps for someone whose eye sight is going!?
I don't mean that sarcastically!
An aging aunt in the home....you know!