Friday, May 6, 2011

Sympathy Card


Hi
When I said I would be back in May I didn't think my first card would be a sympathy card. As we all know sympathy cards are so hard to do.
My cousin passed away and she was only 52 leaving behind 2 young children, the youngest being only 16 so this was a really hard card for me to make.
I used cream cardstock as a base. Then a lovely shiny brown and another cream layer. These all were run through the Cuttlebug. The stained glass picture was on the net so I printed it on photo paper. These are all Cuttlebug folders and die cuts.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Your card is so lovely; I am so sorry that you had to make it too; my mother passed away when she was only 52 -- much too young. My sympathies to you and your cousin's family.

Gail said...

Sure glad I e-mailed you!
Don't know how I missed this post!
Your card is beautiful, though sorry about the occasion you needed it for.

Curt in Indy said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your cousin. How very sad and so young. My condolences to you and your family. The card is just beautiful and it will bring such comfort, I'm sure. Best, Curt

Tracy said...

So sorry for your family's loss.
Your sympathy card is beautiful.