Saturday, May 28, 2011

Easel card from scraps



Hi


As I said, I really like easel cards. This one was made from scraps of other cards. I started with the accordian thingy and it grew from there. The center of it was homemade flower soft and a tiny tiny butterfly perched on it. It might be visible if you click on the card. The doilie is from Marianne Design as was the flower. The butterfly was from the Dollar Store. I ran the lining through the Cuttlebug. I lined the envelope and that was it. Oh yes, the next card I will post is NOT an easel card. lol


Have a Blessed day.


Myrna


5 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous card and envelope! You just keep on making as many easel cards as you want -- and come over to my place and see my twisted easel card!

Tracey said...

Beautiful card.......I really love the ones in the previous post too. Love the matching envelope.

Angel said...

Lovely easel card .the colors and papers are superb ,i like the envelope too .

Dr Sonia S V said...

Beautiful effect you have achieved her. The accordion flower layered on a lacey flower. Gorgeous!

Curt in Indy said...

This easel card is wonderful! I love the colors you used on this. You also made me laugh when you used "accordion thingy". Too funny. Love the details on this. Best, Curt