Tuesday, March 8, 2011

White on white and butterfly


Hi
Just had to do a white on white card. Everytime I went near my desk there was a pull to the white ribbon and embossed paper.
I layered the cardstock that was bought already embossed onto white cardstock.
On top of that I used watercolor paper embossed with Cuttlebug's Victoria folder. Then using the butterfly and battenburg lace from Creatables of mariannedesign punched out of some vellum and pearlescent paper. The butterfly was punched twice so the wings would be popped.
The ribbon was wrapped around the two layers of cardstock and the bow attached to that with the hat pins.
I used an edge of butterflies from an svg cut from SVGCuts and inked them with gold to line the envelope.
White on white doesn't photograph very well but everything is white.
That was it for me.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

7 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Oh my goodness,Myrna, this is beautiful! White on white is always so elegant looking.

Cheryl First said...

Very, very pretty! I love all that shimmer and shine!

Gail said...

That turned out very nice! Glad you tried it!

Curt in Indy said...

I have always been afraid to even attempt a white on white card. This is gorgeous! I love the use of your butterfly on this one! Stunning card! Best, Curt

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Myrna, this is absolutely gorgeous! You really outdid yourself with this white on white card.

Wynne K Wilson said...

Myrna, your cards just keep getting better and better. I am so impressed. Keep it up!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Spectacular. Really a wonderful creation. The photo itself is so breathtakingly beautiful I wonder how the actual card is!