Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thanks Tim Holtz-winter roses




Hi
Besides gorgeous projects Tim Holtz took a gorgeous picture of an old wagon in a snowy field. It was on his post December 2010. I fell in love with it. Tim so graciously gave me permission to use his photo on my card.
I cut the window from an old Christmas card and then cut the same window on the Cricut on cardstock. The frame is from hhttp://imagesbyheatherm.wordpress.com/. I then placed the photo behind this with pop dots and layered another layer of cardstock on the inside with foam two sided tape so it was really popped. I am afraid you will have to click on the picture to see the photo better. There are two photos of the card because I think you can see the wagon better in one. (photography still leaves something to be desired lol).
The ivy around the frame was Penny Duncans svg and the little wispy leaves are Martha Stewart punch. The winter roses are little ones I made and, of course, Stickles. The ribbon was some from the Dollar Store.
So that was it for me.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

No comments: