Thursday, February 10, 2011

Butterfly and accordian flower


Hi
There have been so many gorgeous accordian flowers on the different blogs and I just had to try one. They are addicting. lol
I layered patterned paper on white cardstock. Embossed the pink panel with Cuttlebug Victoria folder. I think it is a little bland and I would have liked some sparkle on it but maybe next time. Had a little scrap of burgundy which I made a band of to hold the flower and butterfly. I had the butterfly from another project so just put some shimmer glue on it. I lined the envelope with pink shimmery paper too.
That's it for me.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Wonderful card -- love all that embossing, folding and die cutting!!

Karen J said...

Lovely card Myrna xx If you pop over to my blog I have something for, but you need to scroll down the page a bit to see it!! lol xx

Beth Adams said...

Gorgeous. I love the color combination!

Gail said...

Great card, going to have to try that accordian flower!