Thursday, January 20, 2011

This card's for U, Beth


Hi
This card today is for my cyber friend Beth, whom I have never met but who supports and encourages me and gives me gentle nudges when I falter. Thanks, Beth.
You can find this lovely lady at http://beth714.blogspot.com/or Nana's Memories and More. This card started with a white card base covered with silver cardstock scored in diamonds on the Martha Stewart scorepal. The diamond scored silver paper has a backing from another site that excited me so much. It was a tut on "better than pop dots" by Creations by Christie. What a great use of fun foam and so much nicer and more polished than pop dots. You will find it here http://creationsbychristie.blogspot.com/
Beth, notice the play on your last name?
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

5 comments:

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Don't you just love your MS score board? And no hefty price tag like the Scorpal! :-)
I never used popdots. I buy huge rolls of Scotch foam tape (in the home improvement section where it is way less expensive than in the scrapbooking section because the roll is twice wider) and cut it to my needs... :-)

I bet the shiny effect of your card is even better in real life. :-)

Gail said...

Great card Myrna!
I checked out Beths' blog, now I'm going to check out Creations by Christie!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful. The shimmer really makes things pop.

Curt in Indy said...

Love the silver and red Myrna. . .so pretty and I love the scoring. Great touch. Best, Curt