Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Birthday card - butterflies


Hi
I was asked to make a birthday card at the last minute. Not knowing anything about the recipent I just sort of looked around the craft table and spotted the butterfly card that I had cut out to see what it would look like. This is an svg from http://creatingincarolina.blogspot.com/
1. Pink cardstock
2. Purple self stick glitz paper (still wondering what glue will hold things onto glitz paper, sure would need to be strong anybody got any ideas)
3. Butterfly edged card
4. Peel off sentiment and butterflies cut from pink velum.
That's it for me.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Thanks for stopping by today! This card is gorgeous -- love those partially cut butterflies!

Tracy said...

Ohh this is so beautiful. Love how those butterflies pop out like that.
You think it is funny that we are similar, I would be a bit frightened if I was you, LOL.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ahh.....a beautiful job...I like it wintery like you did better than my Spring one. I was remember this for future use. Thank you for sharing.