Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tulip thank you card


Hi
I was asked to make a "thank you" card by a friend of mine.
The tulip cut is from (where else?) SVGCuts.com and it is a discontinued freebie cut. It was called Spring Tulip Notecard. Using this and my SCAL I cut the tulip flowers twice so I could pop them up a little. The "thank you" is from the Cricut cartridge Sweethearts and cut at 1 1/4".
The file came with an envelope cut so I used a bit of designer paper from The Dollar Store and cut out the envelope.
The flowers are a bit brighter than the camera shows but all in all it is a quick and cute card. Maybe next time I will use red tulips.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

9 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice. I love those bright yellow tulips and the sentiment. It really pops.

Kathy said...

I love these bright happy colors. Such a beautiful card :)

Scossie Jane said...

What a sweet card Myrna - love the yellow tulips, so happy and bright....

Hugs xx

Tracy said...

This is such a pretty card.
And yes those are tiny spiders in the photo. I didn't realize it until I uploaded the picture.

Tracy said...

Thank you for your good advice on my blog. I think I needed to hear that.

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Sweet! I'm glad you enjoy SVG Cuts. Aren't they the best? I love them! :-D

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Myrna! I love the detail on your card. What a great touch to double cut for a pop up. And the paper you used for the envelope is really pretty! Nice job! I also appreciate your nice comment and visit to my blog! Best, Curt

S.Bayles said...

Myrna,
Thanks for visiting my blog from Diane's. I love the cards. Great job...I am now a follower of yours.

Curt in Indy said...

Great card. Love the yellow and the butterfly. Nicely done. Best, Curt