Friday, May 7, 2010

Tulips in May and I am a winner















Hi,


After looking at all the gorgeous spring flowers on the different blogs I was moved to photograph my tulips and rose bush. lol


This photo was taken May 6, 2010. The weatherman says we are going to get warm weather soon. Sure hope so. Somewhere under that snow mound my clematis might be trying to peak out.


I was so excited this morning to open my mail and find I was a winner of some gorgeous blog candy. It is a stamp set called Little Things, from Chris at Blessings Ink. I am sorry I still don't know how to link her to my blog but I am sure you can find her at Blessings Ink on the blogspot. I sure hope so as she has a lovely site. Thanks Chris.


Since my tulips are struggling to bloom I decided to let them bloom on my page here. The tulips are cut from SVGCuts.com and the frame is from Lyrical Letters from the Cricut cartridge.


Have a Blessed day.

Myrna
























3 comments:

mudmaven said...

Don't get discouraged - spring will come - promise! We woke up to sunshine and snow this morning too. ~chris

Turnedgypsy said...

I love the tulip card. How or what cart did you use to cut them out with. My granddaughter has to look everytime I open my blog. She knows how to post and download photos better than me, lol.

I hope you get warm weather soon too. It has been nice in North Carolina Since Middle of March.

Love
Chris
http://turnegypsy.blogspot.com

Turnedgypsy said...

Sorry I see the file name now, lol. I have never used those types of files. How do you do it.

mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com