Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First attempt at coloring with pencil crayons

Hi,
After seeing this circle flower on Chris' blog, at mudmaven designs I just had to try. So off to the craft store I went and bought a couple of pencil crayons to try it. I needed to find OMS. You would think in a city of 1 million people it would be easy to find. I finally found it in an art store that I remembered my mother frequenting before she passed away. This is my first attempt and I hated to just put it away so put this little frame around it. The digi came from Freebie Fridays on Jodi's blog
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/home.html .
Chris, if you are reading this, I am sorry I could not figure out how to put your site here. But I want to tell you that I have been blessed having you as one of my cyber friends. I am hoping to soon figure out how to put blogs that I go to on here. http://mudmaven.blogspot.com/ I think I did it!!
Sorry friends if this is a jumbled up post but these things happen. I want to add a quote here from Pablo Picasso
I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.--Pablo Picasso
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

1 comment:

mudmaven said...

You did a great job both with the card and with putting in links! I love your coloring here. ~chris