Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Card


Hi,
Here is the other Iris folding and sticker card I made Easter morning for another dear friend of mine. The background paper, eggs, flowers and butterfly are from a Dollar Store. The grass was cut using Cricut Plantin cartridge, I believe. Really must learn my cartridges. lol
Again the Iris folding was done with tissue paper. The handle of the basket was from the cardstock.
I am not really a fan of stickers but I had bought them a few years ago before I got into card making to apply to Easter gifts for the grandchildren. Decided I had better use them up.
I will be M.I.A. again for awhile as I have another large project on the go which will take up quite a bit of my time. It needs to be ready for the early part of May. I better get cracking. (no pun intended lol).
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

1 comment:

Ramona said...

I got your blog addy from Beth's comments. OmGosh! I adore your art work! Perfect Just PERFECT!