Friday, February 5, 2010

"The Fun Cake" Ron and Diane's wedding


Hi,
This is the fun cake that I did for our friends wedding. I posted the pictures of their wedding cake yesterday.
In the background of this photo you can see all the preparations going on. I have an extremely small kitchen so when I create anything there isn't an inch of space left and the whole thing is a disaster zone !!
This cake depicts bits and pieces of the happy couples life. She was into martial arts, hence the fighting figure. He had his own business and it was called Cash 4 Trash. At one time she worked for UPS and he worked for a company called Got Junk.
The evergreen trees encircled their home. They had a very large dog named Houtch and he was a sweetheart.
The cake is actually three layers deep.
Hope you enjoyed seeing my pics.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna

No comments: