Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thank you card with apples

Hi,
Just thought I would elaborate a little on the card I posted. Last Christmas we received a box of Purdy chocolates with gorgeous apple paper and a wonderful burnished brown ribbon. I was dying to do a card with it but just didn't have any idea what to do. This September we were in British Columbia, Canada and picked apples from a tree of a lovely couple we just met. Voila, the idea for the card was born!!
I used white card stock with an inlaid piece of red sparkly card stock and soft yellow card stock under the bow. The apples were cut from the beautiful Purdy paper and the ribbon was adorned with a hat pin made from ruby beads from my stash and a florists stick pin. The apples have a little dew drop (diamond sticky) and were attached with several pop up glue dots.
So until next time, have a Blessed day!

No comments: