Monday, November 9, 2009

Step birthday card





Hi,
This is my brothers 77th birthday card. It is a step card and I have no idea who to give the credit too. It was on one of the sites I had found a while ago. Dawn Griffith at "Dawns Stamping Thoughts" has a video on how to do it this month.
The cardstock is chocolate from the Dollar Store and the inserts are from cardstock by American Crafts bought at Sheep River Scrapbook Co..
As usual embellishments come from stuff on hand. I wasn't too overjoyed with the gold oval but had to get it into the mail so had to go with what was available.
Have checked out Beths blog at "Nana's Memories and More" for today and it is such a sweet simple card I think I will be trying it out today.
I will be trying the step card with some Christmas ideas but that will be when time permits for all that cutting and trimming.
I really have no idea who I must give credit to so if anyone can help me with blogging etiquette it would be greatly appreciated.
Have a Blessed day.
Myrna


No comments: